Auto – Health – Homeowners – Renters – Business – Dental
As an independent agency, Hampton Roads Insurance Services is dedicated to helping you find the absolute best business, homeowners, and auto insurance coverage at rates well within your budget.
Ensure that you’re always covered while driving with comprehensive auto insurance from Hampton Roads Insurance Services. We work with such noted companies as Progressive® in order to find you the absolute best deals on the coverage you need.
Available Discounts Include:
Good Driving Record | Homeowners | Multi-Policy | Automatic Payments
Homeowners insurance provides coverage for liability as well as the loss of valuable items in the event of a disaster. We offer low deductibles and do not charge wind and hail/hurricane deductibles separately. In order ensure that your home is properly covered, we highly recommend keeping a record of valuable items with us.
Small Business Insurance
As a business owner, working with a trustworthy insurance agency will definitely save you both time and money. Our agents work with you to find a policy that’s perfect for your business. Coverage Includes:
- General Liability—Protects Against Losses, Mistakes, or Errors Done by Your Employers
- Workers’ Compensation—Protects You & Your Employees & Pays Employee’s Medical Expenses
- Bonding—Protection for Your Clients Against Theft & Faulty Employees on Your Behalf
You simply can’t afford to be without health insurance. Our agents work closely with you to help you find the most complete and affordable coverage available. Our individual plans are ideal for singles and families alike. Qualification is required, and immediate coverage is available.
Small Group Coverage
We offer small group coverage for employers with at least 2 employees. Coverage is available for all types of industries.
Temporary Health Insurance Plans
Gap plans are normally used as a temporary insurance if you are going to be without insurance for 2 to 6 months. No qualification process is required.
Life Insurance Options:
- Term Life Insurance—Low-Cost Life Insurance Offered for 5 Years or More
- Universal Life—A Permanent Plan That Decreases Slightly over Time
- Whole Life—Has More Cash Value & Can Be Borrowed Against if Needed
- Final Expense Insurance—A Great, Affordable Way to Help Your Family Pay Off Any Final Bills
- Mortgage Protection—Lower Cost Than Other Types of Life Insurance with Less Medical Intrusions